- Shares the M3 XPanded’s EDS (Extended Definition Synthesis) engine, 256 MB ROM and multi-effects
- Preloaded with over 600 Programs, 384 Combis, 900 Arp patterns and 670 Drum Track grooves
- Special focus on gig-ready keyboards; electric pianos, clavs, live mono piano, tape-o-trons, etc
- Full workstation-style sequencer, plus stand-alone/plug-in Editing software and SD data storage
- Stylish, lightweight and portable, with an angled panel and performance-oriented controls
The Korg M50 family of synthesizers brings this 61 Key Workstation to your attention. This Korg product definitely lives up to its name and reputation as being a dominant authority in keyboard instruments.
You know how lots of keyboard makers have their flagship products and then release crippled “light” versions of them? Well, Korg certainly didn’t do that when they put out the M50 series. Oh yeah, they’ve got some of the technology in them that came from their M3 and other higher-end models, that’s not the question. The thing is, the M50 puts everything a serious keyboard player really needs and drops it into a lightweight frame that’s ready to go. There’s simply nothing crippled about the M50. Live it’s got all the on-the-fly tweakability you need. In the studio you get the 16-channel sequencer, SD card recording and data transfer, and a RTAS/AU/VST plug-in-style editor. In short – this baby’s got the tools you need. Check it out!
Here is a workhorse for sure in this Korg M50 61 Key Synthesizer Workstation. It is one of the best and most versatile instruments you may ever own. From here at Korg M50, we know you will love this piano keyboard.